This diaper would be great for a heavy wetter that is a bit older than my little one (2 months and 11 lbs). It is extremely bulky on her and I can't get PJs over the diaper. She had to wear a nightgown. But, they are soft and made really well. The multiple inserts make this a great customizable diaper. You need a cover with this as it is not waterproof. It also washes really well.
Hemp Night Fitted Cloth Diaper, One Size
Heavy Wetter Baby Night Fitted Cloth Diaper, One Size, Hemp /Organic Cotton
- ABSORBENT: Fitted cloth diapers are soft and beautiful, made entirely of super absorbent Hemp/Organic Cotton material. Pair with waterproof cover for a leak free combination
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Hemp provides antibacterial qualities; it is hypoallergenic option for babies with a tendency towards diaper rashes
- COMFORTABLE: Leg and waist elastics are very soft and fit comfortably around baby’s delicate skin. Ideal cloth diaper for heavy wetting kids who sleep through the night
- VERSATILE: Each cloth diaper includes a shell with a double-length snap-in soaker that can be folded, plus short soaker for customizable absorption. Great choice for overnight and day time use
- ADJUSTABLE: Trim design with snap buttons to adjust rise to X-Small, Small, Medium or Large size. Waist tab snaps provides a snug fit for small waists. Fits babies from 10Lbs to 30Lbs
Fitted cloth diapers require a waterproof cover. Compatible with EcoAble wool covers and EcoAble PUL covers.
SIZE: Fits babies from 10Lbs to 30Lbs, size recommendation is approximate and may vary.
55% Hemp and 45% Organic Cotton
Fitted cloth diapers can be used after initial wash with detergent. Because of the natural oils in the fabric, it’s recommended to wash cloth diapers multiple times before reaching maximum absorbency.
Never boil EcoAble cloth diapers and inserts!
Shrinkage of natural fibers is common. To avoid excessive shrinkage of the fitted diaper, please don’t over-dry or use extremely hot water.
Made in China