5-Pack Cloth Diaper Covers with Hook-&-Loop, Size 2 (Girl-2)
Cloth Diaper Cover with Hook-&-Loop, Size 2 (15-35 pounds)
- EASY: Hook-&-Loop Diaper Cover designed for easy diaper changes, especially when you don’t want to fuss with snaps. Perfect for beginners, daddies and caregivers
- VERSATILE: Use as an AI2 diaper with EcoAble Snap-in Insert (sold separately). Also compatible with EcoAble Charcoal Bamboo Inserts, EcoAble Hemp/Cotton Inserts, EcoAble Prefolds and EcoAble Fitted Diapers
- ECONOMICAL: Use 3-4 times before washing (unless soiled). Wipe clean between uses and replace used insert. This cover also dries quickly on the line, conserving energy
- GENEROUSLY SIZED: Comes in 2 sizes, each size is designed to provide maximum use while your child grows. Size 1 fits from 8-25 pounds and Size 2 fits from 15-35 pounds. Trim design with snap buttons to adjust rise and waist for perfect fit every time
- FEATURES: Snap for EcoAble Snap-in Insert, front and back flap pocket for holding inserts and prefolds in place. Gentle double leg gussets for preventing leaks and blowouts
BUNDLE SET INCLUDES:
5 Waterproof Cloth Diaper Covers
5 Snap-in Charcoal Bamboo Inserts
5 Bamboo Terry Booster Inserts
Waterproof and breathable PUL diaper cover, helps keep baby's skin dry and comfortable.
CLOTH DIAPER COVER ONLY. Simply place absorbent material in the cover or wear over fitted cloth diaper. Compatible with EcoAble Inserts, EcoAble Prefolds and EcoAble Fitteds (sold separately). We recommend using EcoAble Newborn Charcoal Bamboo Inserts or EcoAble Newborn Hemp Inserts for Size 1 diaper and EcoAble Charcoal Bamboo Inserts or EcoAble Hemp Inserts for Size 2 diaper.
Grows with your child: adjust size with snap buttons for a perfect fit every time.
Cloth diapers are great for environment. It's also healthiest diapering choice for your child.
MATERIALS: 100% PUL (Polyurethane Laminate)
EcoAble Cloth Diaper Cover doesn’t need prepping, ready for use after initial wash.
Never boil EcoAble cloth diapers and inserts! Avoid washing in very hot water and line drying outside on a very hot day.
- Knock solids into toilet. Store in dry pail only.
- Launder: 1 short cycle warm or cool water wash without or little detergent. 1 long/heavy duty hot water wash with detergent. 1 additional rinse cycle. Tumble dry low or line dry.
- Water temperature: 95F. No bleach. No softeners. Use liner with rash creams.
EcoAble Cloth Diapers are tested and certified in compliance with the US CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Information Act) rules and regulations
Designed in USA, made in China