Baby Bandana Drool Bib, Knit Scarf Neckerchief, Organic 70% Wool 30% Silk
Baby Wool Bandana Drool Bib
- Soothingly soft merino wool bandana drool bib is functional accessory for baby boy and girls
- Bandana bibs help to keep your baby warm and protect clothes from spit ups, drools or dribbles
- Wool baby knit scarf wicks moisture away and can absorb up to one third of its weight
- Knit baby scarf is recommended for ages 3-24 months; measurements 22 x 6 inches
- Baby drool scarf is made of purest hypoallergenic materials, great accessory for babies with sensitive or eczema prone skin
Knit scarf neckerchief for drooling baby boys and baby girls
Knit baby scarf neck warmer is made of organic 70% merino wool and 30% silk. Merino is the softest non-scratchy wool, excellent body temperature regulator.
Baby drool scarf will absorb spit ups, drools and dribbles so you don’t have to change baby’s wet clothes frequently. Drooling bibs is an incredible solution for your teething baby and great accessory to make your little one’s outfit more adorable.
Great organic clothes for babies with sensitive or eczema prone skin. Made of purest hypoallergenic materials.
SIZE: Knit baby scarf is recommended for ages 3-24 months; measurements 22 x 6 inches.
Materials: Organic 70% merino wool and 30% silk
Tip: If new garment feels a little itchy, rinse in water with few drops of hair conditioner to smooth out fibers.
Wool care instructions are available here.
Made in Germany