Baby Thermal Onesie with Long Sleeves, 70% Merino Wool 30% Silk, Sizes Newborn - 3 Years
Baby Thermal Onesie Pajama with Sleeves
- Wool blend baby bodysuit is perfect thermal base layer for everyday wear and sleep
- Knitted onesie is classic wardrobe essential for baby boys and baby girls
- Merino wool fibers absorb moisture and thermal baby onesie will remain warm even when wet
- Merino wool baby clothes naturally regulate body temperature, so your infant won’t overheat or wake up cold
- Wool and silk baby thermal underwear is soothingly soft and allergy safe, perfect for newborn’s sensitive skin
Organic Merino Wool & Silk Blend Full Sleeve Onesie Pajama for Infants and Toddlers
Plain baby bodysuit with long sleeves will keep your infant warm and comfortable on cooler days. Made of fine knit merino wool and silk blend – thin and lightweight thermal wardrobe essential. Wool blend baby bodysuit is ideal for sleep and play.
Best seller baby onesie features long sleeves, envelope neck and nickel-free snap buttons.
Merino wool is natural body temperature regulator, especially when worn against the skin. It’s the softest non-scratchy wool and very breathable - ideal for babies with sensitive and eczema prone skin.
Organic wool baby clothes are perfect for sensitive skin - dyed with non toxic coloring, pesticide-free, insecticide-free, nickel-free, and fire retardants-free. 100% natural materials, hypoallergenic.
Basic bodysuit for baby is available in gender neutral colors and make a perfect baby shower gift idea.
European size corresponds to baby's length in centimeters. Choose size based on your baby's full length. Suggested age is estimated.
EU 50-56cm (height 19.5-22inches), approx. age 0-3 months
EU 62-68cm (height 24-27 inches), approx. age 3-6 months
EU 74-80cm (height 29-31 inches), approx. age 6-12 months
EU 86-92cm (height 34-36 inches), approx. age 12-18 months
EU 98-104cm (height 38-41 inches), approx. age 18-24 months
EU 110-116cm (height 43-46 inches), approx. age 2-3 years
70% Organic Merino Wool / 30% Silk (GOTS Certified)
Wool care instructions are available here.
Made in Germany