Baby Toddler House Shoes Booties Socks with Grips, 100% Merino Wool Knit, 4-12 months
Baby Toddler House Shoes Booties Socks with Grips, 100% Organic Merino Wool (GOTS Certified)
- Toddler and baby house slippers that stay on very active feet
- Knit baby booties are easy to put on and off, secured with velcro
- Keep little feet warm and comfortable in merino wool slipper socks
- Toddler bootie socks with grippers make perfect early walker shoes
- Merino wool fibers absorb moisture and remain warm even when wet
You will hardly find anything to keep your kid’s feet warmer than pure merino wool house slippers.
Baby booties are easy to put on, don't slip off and they have non-slip soles with grippers. Soft toddler grip slippers are perfect to practice walking and make first steps.
Merino wool is ideal fabric for babies due to its natural ability to regulate body temperature. Warm yet breathable wool knit booties will keep child’s feet dry and toasty on cooler days.
Excellent organic knitted booties for children with sensitive or eczema prone skin. Made of purest hypoallergenic materials, no toxic coloring, no pesticides, no insecticide, and no fire retardants.
Thermal bootie slippers can be worn over cotton socks or footed pajama for extra warmth.
Choose gender neutral baby shoes from several beautiful color choices, suitable for girls and boys. Infant slippers make perfect and very thoughtful baby shower gift.
Available in 2 sizes:
Size 1: 4-8 months (heel to toe length 3.50 inches)
Size 2: 8-12 months (heel to toe length 4.50 inches)
100% Organic Merino Wool (GOTS Certified)
Wool care instructions are available here.
Made in Germany