I've got a large stash already (24 EcoAble, all of which were Hook and Loop all in ones because they are easier to put on a newly mobile infant and 15 different branded with pockets). This was my first purchase of the snapping all in one diapers, and I am THRILLED with my purchase. I bought 3 designs, and all are high quality fabrics and very well made! The designs available are adorable and my son loves them! No leaks, no rashes, easy to use! 5 Stars!
Charcoal Bamboo All In One Cloth Diaper with Pocket, Abc
All In One Cloth Diaper with Pocket
- Easy: All in one Cloth Diapers are the easiest diapers to use. Reusable diapers already have the absorbent material sewn-in. No diaper covers required. No stuffing required.
- Stay dry: All in one Cloth Diapers are lined with soft charcoal bamboo fleece and wick moisture away to keep baby's skin dry and comfortable.
- Bonus feature: pocket opening for additional cloth diaper inserts - customize cloth diaper absorbency for your 'super wetter' or convert to overnight cloth diapers. Additional cloth diaper inserts are sold separately.
- Adjustable: All in one Cloth Diapers are trim with snap buttons to adjust rise to Small, Medium or Large size. Waist tab overlap snaps provides a snug fit for small waists. Hip snaps to help prevent wing drooping. Fits babies from approximately 8Lbs to 35Lbs.
- All in one Cloth Diapers are great diapers to send to day care or for anyone who thinks cloth diapers are "too complicated!" Simply snap on baby and go. It's that easy!
Video Review: ecoAble AIO Cloth Diaper with Pocket & Charcoal Bamboo Insert
I love these diapers. Wish I would have known about them when I first started buying diapers for my baby. Don't want to use anything else. They absorb the best without the bulk.
I love the double leg gusset and the diapers are great. The charcoal bamboo cuts down on visible stains too. I could only love them more if the were made in the USA.
I ordered these diapers about a week ago, extremely fast shipping, very pleased with this company. The diapers are absorbent, and are very well made. I'm a customer for life!