Cloth Diaper Cover with Insert for Big Kids, Teens and Adults
Waterproof Cloth Diaper Cover with Bamboo Insert Pad
- COMFORTABLE: Stay dry longer and rash free with breathable cloth diaper system
- EASY: Snap buttons make it easy to remove the soiled diaper for user or caregiver
- ODOR CONTROL: Soothingly soft bamboo insert is naturally antibacterial and help prevent odor in the fabric
- WATERPROOF: Equipped with silky waterproof layer on the outside - no crinkly sounds with movement
- ECONOMICAL: Reusable cloth diapers are machine washable - replace costly disposable incontinence supplies
Ready to feel more confident and comfortable? We designed an easy to use cloth diaper system with your comfort and budget in mind!
Cloth diaper cover provides superior overnight leak protection when used together with EcoAble Snap-in Charcoal Bamboo Insert Pad.
Ideal solution for:
- Night bed wetting
- Urinary incontinence
- Diarrhea and bowel incontinence
- Heavy menstruation
- Postpartum bleeding
CLOTH DIAPER SET INCLUDES:
1 Waterproof Cloth Diaper Cover with Snaps and Stretch Tabs
1 Snap-in Charcoal Bamboo Insert Pad
HOW TO USE: Adjust rise setting on the diaper cover and attach Snap-in Charcoal Bamboo Insert to the shell – this should be enough for moderate day time use. Diaper shell also works well with other reusable inserts, disposable pads and other adult incontinence products.
Diaper shell can be reused 3-4 times if not soiled, just wipe clean and air dry between uses.
SIZE: Take a measurement just below the top of the hip bones and choose appropriate size within that range:
YOUTH: 22 to 35 inches
REGULAR: 26 to 42 inches
EXTENDED: 30 to 50 inches
Check photo with product measurements for best fit. *Youth Size is recommended for kids ages 10 years and up.
MATERIALS: Cloth Diaper Cover - 100% PUL (Polyurethane Laminate); Snap-In Insert Pad - outside: 100% Rayon from Bamboo Charcoal / inside: 100% Microfiber; Prefold – 70% Bamboo / 30% Cotton
CARE: Knock solids into toilet. Store in the dry pail only. Machine washable. Tumble dry on low/medium heat. Maximum temperature 90F. Do not boil, bleach or use fabric softeners. Use liner with rash creams.
Designed in USA, made in China