These are the best inserts I own. I use the correct size liner with the corresponding fitted diaper and the larger insert with the excess length folded-over for added layers towards the front of the diaper.
Snap-in Charcoal Bamboo Inserts for Cloth Diapers (Big Kid, Teen and Adult Sizes)
Snap-in Charcoal Bamboo Inserts for Incontinence and Special Needs Cloth Diapers
- MAXIMUM ABSORBENCY: longer incontinence pad absorbs more while wicks moisture away to keep you dry and rash free
- COMFORTABLE: soft charcoal bamboo insert with contoured shape is more comfortable with better coverage where you need it most
- NO ODORS: charcoal bamboo adult cloth diaper inserts naturally contain antibacterial qualities and help prevent odor in the fabric
- MULTI-SIZE: available in 3 sizes and fits most adult diapers for women and men
- EASY CARE: Stain resistant color, machine washable and dryable. * Due to the natural oils in bamboo, multiple washes are recommended to reach maximum absorbency
Stay dry and comfortable with super absorbent Snap-in Charcoal Bamboo Insert!
Soothingly soft pad is compatible with many incontinence cloth diapering products. Contoured shape for maximum comfort and extra coverage where you need it most.
Charcoal bamboo insert pad wicks moisture away from skin and provides stay-dry feel when wet. This helps to minimize skin rashes and redness.
Available in 3 sizes for best fit. Insert features 2 snaps to securely attach insert to the EcoAble Diaper Cover or Pull Up Cloth Diaper (sold separately). Also can be used unsnapped with other teen/adult cloth diapers.
YOUTH: 22 inches long
REGULAR: 24.5 inches long
EXTENDED: 31 inches long
*Youth size is recommended for kids ages 10 years and up.
MATERIALS: Outside - 100% Rayon from Bamboo / Inside – 100% microfiber
CARE: Knock solids into toilet. Store in the dry pail only. Machine washable. Tumble dry on low/medium heat setting. Maximum temperature 90F. Do not boil, bleach or use fabric softeners. Use liner with rash creams.
SAFE: EcoAble Cloth Diapers are tested and certified in compliance with the US CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Information Act) rules and regulations.
Designed in USA, made in China
Bought three covers with inserts in size regular and a three pack of inserts in the youth size to lay in under the regular insert for our night time heavy wetter. With both inserts there's plenty of absorbency for night and still a pretty trim fit.
The Ecoable Snap-in Charcoal Bamboo Inserts have become my preferred liners and I consider them to be the best inserts I have ever used. I love the contrasting charcoal front and microfiber back materials used to achieve a stay-dry feel.
They absorbed better than anythi my I have ever used. They do not feel wet until they are extremely wet