Special Needs Big Kids' Fitted Cloth Diaper Briefs with Insert, Age 6-13 Years
Special Needs Big Kids' Absorbent Briefs, Fitted Cloth Diaper with Insert for Incontinence and Bedwetting
- Could your special needs child benefit from feeling more comfortable and confident? We have designed a cloth diaper system with their well-being in mind.
- With a stretchy design, these bamboo / cotton incontinence briefs are more comfortable than disposable incontinence products.
- Fitted diaper features built-in thin bamboo booster to absorb small leaks and dribbles. For the ultimate leak protection at night use with the Snap-in Insert.
- Available in 2 sizes and designed for kids with special needs aged 6 to 13 years old. The front tabs with snap buttons allow to adjust size while your child grows.
- Your child can now stay dry longer and rash-free while wearing bamboo incontinence briefs. The bamboo cotton blend material provides natural odor control.
The bamboo fitted cloth diaper is the optimal solution for incontinence. It provides all-around absorbency and keeps kids comfortable during the night, so they can sleep well.
Please keep in mind that these fitted diaper briefs aren't waterproof and require a cover, such as EcoAble Kid's Pull-On (sold separately). Fitted diapers made from bamboo are excellent for protecting against small leaks. If you require more absorbency, we recommend adding the EcoAble Snap-in Insert (1 insert is included). The Fitted Diaper is a great nighttime solution when combined with the Snap-In Insert and Kid's Pull-on. A complete nighttime set is also available for a reduced price on a separate product listing in our store.
Ideal solution for:
- Urinary incontinence;
- Diarrhea and bowel incontinence.
-1 Bamboo / Cotton Fitted Briefs;
-1 Snap-in Insert.
Materials: Rayon from Bamboo / Cotton / Polyester
Care: Knock solids into toilet. Store in a dry pail only. Machine washable. Tumble dry on low/medium heat. Maximum temperature 90F. Do not boil, bleach or use fabric softeners. Use liner with rash creams.
Designed in the USA, made in China.