Teen & Adult Incontinence Cloth Diaper with Hook-&-Loop (Jurassic Park)
- COMFORTABLE: EcoAble Adult Cloth Diapers are soft, stay-dry and super-absorbent; waterproof layer stops leaks making them ideal for young and old dealing with urinary or stress incontinence
- FOR MEN, WOMEN & TEENS: One size fits most with adjustable tab waist and elasticized legs giving you leak proof comfort and the confidence; Ideal for sensitive bladders, menstrual cycle heavy flow, post partum bleeding and general incontinence protection
- ABSORBENT: Two-part diaper system contains the soft, waterproof diaper shell and an extra absorbent 5 layer Charcoal Bamboo pad. Add extra insert when more absorbency is needed (sold separately). Compatible with EcoAble Teen/Adult Inserts and generic disposables inserts
- ECONOMICAL & LONG LASTING – EcoAble Cloth Diapers and Inserts are reusable and machine washable. Great for environment and for your budget
- EASY CARE: Machine washable on warm or hot with a cloth diaper safe detergent. Hang dry or tumble dry low the diaper shell. Dry insert on medium or low heat. Do not use fabric softener, as this can hinder the absorbency of the diaper
TEEN / ADULT CLOTH DIAPER SET INCLUDES :
1 Waterproof Cloth Diaper Shell with Hook-&-Loop fasteners (sticky tape)
1 Charcoal Bamboo Insert Pad
Check your measurements before ordering:
The diaper hip tabs adjust from 26 inches to 39 inches - measure yourself just below the top of your hip bones to determine if the diaper would be a good fit.
Waterproof and breathable PUL diaper shell, helps keep skin dry and comfortable.
Simply place absorbent material in the pocket. Also compatible with all EcoAble Teen/Adult Cloth Diaper Inserts (sold separately).
Fully adjustable: adjust size with snap buttons for a perfect fit every time.
MATERIALS: Cloth Diaper Shell – outside: 100% PUL (Polyurethane Laminate); inside: 100% Rayon from Bamboo Charcoal. Insert Pad – Outside: 100% Rayon from Bamboo Charcoal; inside: 100% Microfiber
Ready for use after initial wash with detergent. Wash inserts multiple times to reach maximum absorbency.
Never boil EcoAble cloth diapers and inserts! Avoid washing in very hot water and line drying outside on a very hot day.
Knock solids into toilet. Store in dry pail only.
Launder: 1 short cycle warm or cool water wash without or little detergent. 1 long/heavy duty hot water wash with detergent. 1 additional rinse cycle. Tumble dry low or line dry.
Water temperature: 95F. No bleach. No softeners. Use liner with rash creams.
EcoAble Cloth Diapers are tested and certified in compliance with the US CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Information Act) rules and regulations.
We ship your orders in the discrete box or poly mailer.
Designed in USA, made in China