As several reviews mention, this runs rather large. We purchased the 0 - 24 month and our 12 month old will likely get two years use out of this. We simply rolled up the sleeves and pant legs. Otherwise, excellent quality, warm and roomy.
Baby Coverall Romper Snowsuit, 100% Organic Wool Fleece, 0-24 Months
Baby Fleece Snowsuit: Thermal Footed Coverall Romper with Hood for Toddlers, Organic Merino Wool
- Hooded button up romper is lightweight, breathable and very comfortable winter outfit for baby girls and boys
- Merino wool baby clothes are natural body temperature regulators, your infant will stay warm without overheating
- Merino wool fleece coverall features roll-up cuffs to cover hands and feet for extra warmth during colder seasons
- Perfect baby romper snowsuit for outdoor fun - natural wool fibers absorb moisture and remain warm even when wet
- Long sleeved romper with covered feet is must have wardrobe essential for baby girls or boys
- You will hardly find anything to keep your baby warmer than merino wool romper snowsuit.
Baby harem romper with smart design allows covering child’s arms and feet when you need it most. Keep your precious infant’s tender ears covered with the hood. You can be sure your baby will stay warm and comfortable while wearing wool fleece snowsuit overall.
Merino wool is ideal fabric for newborn babies and toddlers due to its natural ability to regulate body temperature. Breathable wool footie will keep your child toasty and comfortable on cooler days. Merino wool fibers absorb moisture and remain warm even when wet.
Size: European size corresponds to kid's full height in centimeters. Age in months is estimated.
EU 50-56cm | 19.5-22inches | 0-3months;
EU 62-68cm | 24-27 inches | 3-6months;
EU 74-80cm | 29-31 inches | 6-12months;
EU 86-92cm | 34-36 inches | 12-24months.
100% Organic Merino Wool Fleece (GOTS Certified).
Care: Unlike other fibers, wool is odor resistant, meaning you can wear wool clothes multiple times before washing them. A good airing out or spot-clean may be all you need for several wearings. Hand wash recommended with detergent for wool. Do not rub. Rinse with plenty of water. It is important, that rinsing and washing water have the same temperature. After rinsing wrap up the laundry in a towel, squeeze it and gently stretch it into shape. Air dry flat.
Wool care instructions are available here.
Made in Germany