This is a great product for anybody that uses cloth diapers daily. Both of my kids bedwet and use Ecoable big kid products. Additionally, one of my kids is dealing with some incontinence problems during the day due to a medical issue. This wetbag is able to hold 2-3 days worth of products for the kids (about 8 cloth diapers and inserts). I often do laundry more often, but when I can't, this is an excellent size.
Large Hanging Wet Dry Bag for Cloth Diapers or Laundry
- Large wet bag is perfect for small spaces: hang the bag on the doorknob or hook
- Store soiled reusable diapers, dirty laundry, swimsuits and towels, pump parts, menstrual pads and more
- 2 zippered compartments to accommodate your wet and dry items at the same time while keeping them separate
- Water resistant: keeps moisture and odors in
- Eco friendly: save money and waste while washing the bag right along with your diapers or laundry
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - EcoAble Cloth Diaper Pail Bag is generously sized and measures approximately 16 inches wide by 27 inches tall. Wet bag can hold up to 20-25 baby diapers. Large hanging pail bag is made with water resistant PUL material (polyurethane laminate).
- WET/DRY POCKET KEEPS MESSES IN - The two zippered pocket compartments keep moisture and contain odors really well. Keep clean items in the front pocket and soiled or wet items in the zippered "wet" section.
- SPACE SAVING & EASY CARRY - Hanging diaper pail is perfect solution for tight spaces or families preferring not to use a traditional diaper pail bucket with a liner. The sturdy nylon handles allow for easy hanging it anywhere like door knobs, towel rails, door hangers or hooks. It is ideal for storing reusable cloth diapers between washes, traveling with cloth or as a laundry bag for the whole family.
- VERSATILE IN MANY USES - Two compartment design is great for storing swimsuits, wet towels or sweaty work out gear. Also can be used for dripping umbrellas, dirty shoes or any other item.
How to use: to avoid leaks, wet items must be fully wrung out before placed in the bag. Wash together with the rest of your laundry.
Machine washable and tumble dry low; can last up to hundreds washes. We recommend purchasing two bags, so you can rotate them in the wash.