Baby Boiled Merino Wool Wearable Thermal Blanket, Sizes 0-36 Months
Baby Sleep Bag Sack - Warm Merino Wool Wearable Thermal Blanket, Sizes 0-36 Months
- LONGER SLEEP - When a baby sleeps better, so do parents. Study found that sleeping in a soft wool blanket provides a better night's sleep.
- ALL YEAR ROUND - Breathable baby blanket naturally regulates body temperature, protecting infants from overheating.
- COMFORTABLE - Generous fit of the sleeping bag allows the baby to move freely, promoting healthy hip development.
- SAFE - Merino wool sleep sacks help babies stay covered through the night, replace loose blankets in the crib, and encourage back sleeping.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made in Germany by Disana using hypoallergenic, purest materials. Ideal for babies with sensitive skin.
No need to worry whether your baby will be too hot or too cold while sleeping, our merino wool baby sleep sack will help keep your infant at a perfect temperature all year round.
Unlike other brands of sleeping bags that have either a winter or summer weight/TOG rating, our merino wool all weather blanket is useful year round. It’s lightweight and suitable for room temp. 63-77F (17-25C). Merino wool is unique because it can regulate body temperature, so it keeps your baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot. This means your child will sleep comfortably throughout the night, and you will get a better night's sleep as well.
Soft wool blanket is naturally perfect.
Why choose a merino wool sleep bag?
100% Natural – Warm and cozy boiled merino wool on the outside & extra-fine organic cotton on the inside.
All year round - The unmatched ability of merino wool to regulate body temperature guarantees comfort no matter the season.
Replaces loose blankets - Sleep sack helps baby stay covered through the night and promotes back sleeping.
Convenient - Long front zipper with wide opening for easy diaper change.
Materials: Outside: 100% Organic Boiled Merino Wool / Lining: 100% Organic Cotton (GOTS Certified)
CARE: Care: Unlike other fibers, wool is odor resistant, meaning you can wear wool clothes multiple times before you wash them. A good airing out or spot-clean may be all you need for several wearings. Hand wash recommended with detergent for wool. Do not rub. Rinse with plenty of water. It is important, that rinsing and washing water have the same temperature. After rinsing wrap up the laundry in a towel, squeeze it and gently stretch it into shape. Air dry flat.
Wool care instructions are available here.
Made in Germany