Kids Balaclava Winter Hat, 100% Merino Wool, 1–10 years
Merino Wool Winter Balaclava Hat for Kids
- 100% Organic Merino Wool Knit (GOTS Certified). Made in Germany
- Soothingly soft winter balaclava hat for boys and girls
- Fits snugly to cover neck, chin and ears from wind
- Made with 2 layers of soft merino wool knit
- Natural fibers absorbs moisture and remain warm even when wet
- Classic wardrobe essential for cold weather days for babies and kids
Most agree that merino wool clothes work best to keep your kids warm. Double knit balaclava is a must have winter hat for cooler days – it’s easy for little boys and girls to put on. Hat wraps the face around and stays in place while protecting ears and neck from wind.
Balaclava is a brilliant design for children, it combines hat and neck gaiter in one piece. Thermal base layer is an ideal wardrobe essential for winter. Hat stays in place, so your kids can enjoy outdoor activities while staying warm and comfortable.
Excellent organic knitted hat for toddlers and kids with sensitive or eczema prone skin. Made of purest hypoallergenic materials, no toxic coloring, no pesticides, no insecticide, and no fire retardants.
European hat size corresponds to head circumference in centimeters. Measure head at the largest point. Age suggestions are approximate and may vary.
EU 46-48cm | 18-19 inches | 1-3 years;
EU 50-52cm | 19.5-20.5 inches | 3-6 years;
EU 54-56cm | 21-22 inches | 6-10 years.
Made of organic merino wool, which is excellent body temperature regulator and natural moisture repellent.
Wool care instructions are available here.