Women's Thermal Base Layer Long Sleeve Top with Lace, 70% Merino Wool 30% Silk
Women's Moisture Wicking Merino Wool and Silk Thermal V-Neck Top
- COMFORTABLE: lightweight breathable wool undershirt insulates without overheating
- EVERYDAY STYLE: ideal base layer for seasonal layering and outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, biking
- ODOR PROTECTION: wool is naturally anti-microbial and repels sweat, so you always feel confident
- BASE LAYER FIT: thermal shirt is designed to be worn next to your skin, gives you warmth without bulk
- FEATURES: flattering hypoallergenic clothing with long sleeves, scoop neck, stretchy fine rib knit material
Thin merino wool base layer top keeps you warm without overheating while you’re enjoying outdoor activities, traveling or lounging around. Lightweight thermal shirt insulates without bulk – it’s ideal undergarment for seasonal layering. Moisture wicking casual underwear provides natural odor control due to anti-microbial properties of the wool.
Excellent organic knitted undershirt for anyone with eczema prone skin. Made of purest hypoallergenic materials, no toxic coloring, no pesticides, no insecticide, and no fire retardants.
Be mindful that some people experience a break-in period with new wool garments. If you find that you are extra sensitive and experience some itch with the first few wears, then lanolize or treat with wool softener. The fibers in these garments are not treated with any smoothing agents and will get softer with each wear.
70% Organic Merino Wool / 30% Mulberry Silk (GOTS Certified)
Care: Unlike other fibers, wool is odor resistant, meaning you can wear wool clothes multiple times before you wash them. A good airing out or spot-clean may be all you need for several wearings. Hand wash recommended with detergent for wool. Do not rub. Rinse with plenty of water. It is important, that rinsing and washing water have the same temperature. After rinsing wrap up the laundry in a towel, squeeze it and gently stretch it into shape. Air dry flat.
Wool care instructions are available here.
Made in Germany