Baby Thumbless Thermal Mittens, 100% Organic Merino Wool, Newborn - 6 Months
Baby Thumbless Mittens: Organic Merino Wool Infant Thermal Gloves, Newborn - 6 Months
- Ideal kids snow mittens for outdoor fun, natural wool remains warm even when wet
- Kids winter gloves equipped with a string, so your child won’t lose mittens again
- Snow mittens with gentle cuffs will protect hands and wrists from the cold
- Thumbless baby mittens available in One Size to fit from birth up to 6 months
- Winter knitted mittens a must-have essential for cooler days
You will hardly find anything to keep your kid’s hands warmer than pure merino wool mittens.
Merino wool is ideal fabric for babies and toddlers due to its natural ability to regulate body temperature. Warm yet breathable wool knit gloves will keep child’s hands dry and toasty.
Excellent organic knitted mittens for children with sensitive or eczema prone skin.
Choose from several beautiful color choices, suitable for girls and boys.
Available in one size to fit from birth up to 6 months (refer to photo with measurements).
100% Organic Merino Wool (GOTS Certified)
CARE: Care: Unlike other fibers, wool is odor resistant, meaning you can wear wool clothes multiple times before you wash them. A good airing out or spot-clean may be all you need for several wearings. Hand wash recommended with detergent for wool. Do not rub. Rinse with plenty of water. It is important, that rinsing and washing water have the same temperature. After rinsing wrap up the laundry in a towel, squeeze it and gently stretch it into shape. Air dry flat.
Wool care instructions are available here.
Made in Germany