Baby and Toddler Knitted Pants, Newborn - 3 Years, 100% Organic Merino Wool
Baby Wool Pants: Organic Merino Wool Knitted Clothes for Boys and Girls, Newborn - 3 Years
- Baby merino wool romper pants are basic wardrobe essential for girls or boys
- Knitted baby clothes are perfect for crawlers and early walkers
- High wasted pants cover back and tummy to provide extra warmth
- Merino wool fibers absorb moisture and remain warm even when wet
- Allergy safe merino wool baby clothes are perfect for sensitive skin
Most comfortable pants for infants and toddlers!
- Soft and stretchy harem style pants won’t restrict your kid’s movements.
- Designed with plenty of room to fit over the cloth diaper.
- Gentle leg cuffs can be rolled up while your baby is growing.
- High waist covers back and tummy to make sure your infant is thoroughly warm.
- Wool is natural water repellent and will keep your child dry and comfortable when playing outside.
- Soft shoulder suspenders add extra cuteness to your child’s outfit (you can cross them over at the back if they are a bit long).
Merino wool is natural body temperature regulator – your baby won’t overheat or get cold while wearing this timeless classic outfit. Merino kids clothes are perfect to wear in fall, winter and spring.
Perfect knitted baby clothes for sensitive skin - Made of purest hypoallergenic materials, no toxic coloring, no pesticides, no insecticide, and no fire retardants.
Gender neutral colors make these overalls a great newborn baby shower gift idea.
SIZE: European size corresponds to baby's full height in centimetres. Age suggestions are estimated and may vary.
50-56cm /19-22 inches/ 0-3 months
62-68cm /24-27 inches/ 3-6 months
74-80cm /29-31 inches/ 6-12 months
86-92cm /34-36 inches/ 1-2 years
98-104cm /38-41 inches/ 2-3 years
100% Organic Merino Wool (GOTS Certified).
CARE: Care: Unlike other fibers, wool is odor resistant, meaning you can wear wool clothes multiple times before you wash them. A good airing out or spot-clean may be all you need for several wearings. Hand wash recommended with detergent for wool. Do not rub. Rinse with plenty of water. It is important, that rinsing and washing water have the same temperature. After rinsing wrap up the laundry in a towel, squeeze it and gently stretch it into shape. Air dry flat.
Wool care instructions are available here.
Made in Germany