Kids' Outdoor Jacket with Hood for Boys or Girls, 100% Organic Merino Wool, Sizes 3 months - 4 years
Kids' Wool Jacket: Warm Outdoor Coat with Hood for Boys or Girls, Organic Boiled Merino Wool
- Disana outdoor wool coat will protect boys and girls against wind and cold weather
- Long cuffs on the sleeves will keep hands warm
- The extended back part prevents the jacket from riding up and keeps the children’s back nice and warm when they bend over or crawl along
- With a large hood matching the children’s head shapes and applied pockets with plenty of room for everything they might need
- Large tagua nut buttons help small hands to put on and take off the jacket
What would a kid’s wardrobe be without a jacket suited for playing outside? Disana outdoor jacket will keep boys and girls comfortable and warm even at colder temperatures like autumn and winter with appropriate woolen clothing underneath.
The jacket is made of soft boiled wool material and are partially lined inside with fine organic cotton.
Wide cuffs on the sleeves to protect your child from the cold and keep hands warm.
As an additional feature, outdoor coat is cut a bit longer in the back to guard your child from winds and drafts during active play.
MATERIALS: 100% Organic Boiled Merino Wool / partial lining: 100% Organic Cotton.
Age suggestions are approximate and may vary. See photo for size chart and check measurements carefully before ordering!
EU 62-68 | 3-6 months
EU 74-80 | 6-12 months
EU 86-92 | 12-24 months
EU 98-104 | 2-3 Years
EU 110-116 | 4-5 Years
CARE: Care: Unlike other fibers, wool is odor resistant, meaning you can wear wool clothes multiple times before you wash them. A good airing out or spot-clean may be all you need for several wearings. Hand wash recommended with detergent for wool. Do not rub. Rinse with plenty of water. It is important, that rinsing and washing water have the same temperature. After rinsing wrap up the laundry in a towel, squeeze it and gently stretch it into shape. Air dry flat.
Wool care instructions are available here.
Made in Germany