Kids Thermal Underwear Leggings, Organic 70% Merino Wool 30% Silk, 2-15 years
Kids Thermal Leggings Base Layer, 70% Organic Merino Wool and 30% Silk (GOTS Certified)
- Thermal underwear made from merino wool wicks moisture effectively, making them an ideal base layer for added warmth all year round.
- Long johns made of wool are great for wearing casually around the house or as insulating underwear while playing outside when it's cold out.
- Leggings made of extra-fine organic wool and silk blend knitted material are a perfect match for your child's winter clothes.
- The insulation that wool base layers offer is ideal for activities such as camping, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, and much more.
- These lightweight long johns made from merino wool regulate your child's body temperature naturally and will keep them warm and comfortable while they sleep.
Merino wool blend thermal base layers are among the best for keeping your kids warm.
Wool's natural ability to regulate body temperature makes it the ideal underwear for toddlers and kids. Your child will stay comfortable and warm with warm wool leggings in the cooler months.
A thermal lounge bottom is an excellent choice for use throughout the year. A fine knit merino wool and silk blend long john will keep children warm during the colder months, but will be lightweight enough to wear during the warmer months. Thermal underwear is great for wearing under pants during outdoor activities or by itself while relaxing at home.
It is important to note that some individuals require a break-in period when wearing wool clothing. If your child has sensitive skin, you may want to lanolize a clothing item or apply a wool softener to it. The fibers of our garments have no smoothing agents added, and they will naturally become softer with every wear.
Age suggestions are estimated and may vary. Check Size Chart photo for measurements before making a purchase.
Materials: 70% Organic Wool / 30% Silk (GOTS Certified)
Unlike other fibers, wool resists odors, so you can wear wool clothes many times before having to wash them. An airing out or spot-cleaning may be all you need for several wearings. Wool should be hand washed with a wool detergent. Do not rub. Rinse with plenty of water. Washing and rinsing water should have the same temperature. After rinsing, wrap up the laundry in a towel, squeeze it and gently stretch it into shape. Air dry flat.
Wool care instructions are available here.
Made in Germany