I tried the original version of this product and i found them wanting. They where small as in low rise and low capacity i leaked fairly often. I saw this 2.0 had come out and i was like lets try this again, and holy SH** finally the diaper didnt feel like it was falling off the coverage is wide and comfortable, the rise actually covers up high enough to not feel awkward. Over all the 2.0 is a must have in any persons home as its both soft and comfortable and covers extremely well.
Pocket Cloth Diaper 2.0 with Snap-in Insert and Prefold - for Special Needs Adults
Adult Pocket Cloth Diaper 2.0: Incontinence Protection Briefs with Insert and Prefold for Special Needs Teens, Men and Women
- Stay dry and comfortable while out and about with our premium adult cloth diapers for special needs men and women.
- Adjustable Fit: Adjustable hip tabs on the sides of the incontinence briefs ensure a secure fit for multiple sizes and body types.
- Discreet: Our high quality reusable diapers for incontinent adults and teens are made with high-tech materials that don’t produce embarrassing crinkly sounds with movement.
- Quality protection: A waterproof layer on the outside prevents leaks when used with absorbent EcoAble Snap-in Inserts (1 insert and 1 prefold is included).
- Affordable protection: Save money on costly disposable incontinence supplies, while reducing your carbon footprint with our reusable incontinence briefs.
Are you looking for a comfortable way to deal with bladder and urinary incontinence? Then our reusable cloth diaper system for teens and adults is just the right thing for you!
The EcoAble system provides the ultimate protection for adult incontinence. Our pocket cloth diaper design is comfortable and easy to use. It's made of high quality materials that feel soft to the touch and don't make embarrassing crinkly sounds with movement.
What is included:
- Waterproof Pocket Diaper Briefs;
- 1 Snap-in Insert;
- 1 Bamboo/Cotton Prefold.
Ideal solution for:
- Urinary incontinence;
- Overactive bladder;
- Bowel incontinence;
- Heavy menstruation;
- Fetish, abdl.
It's time to ditch your old-school disposable adult diapers and make the switch to the modern, reusable, and eco-friendly cloth diaper for special needs men and women. Say goodbye to embarrassing accidents, and hello to a new level of confidence.