Women's Hooded Parka Jacket, 100% Organic Boiled Merino Wool
- Introducing the Disana outdoor wool coat! This cozy jacket is lightweight and breathable, making it perfect for protecting against wind and cold.
- Boiled merino wool parka is ethically made in Germany under fair conditions, so you can feel good about your purchase!
- A casually cut thermal parka looks great and offers plenty of room so you can comfortably wear warm clothing underneath.
- You'll love our women's organic merino wool coat because it’s incredibly soft and warm, making it perfect for those chilly days.
- Equipped with a large hood, handy pockets, full zip, and drawstring on the bottom.
Disana women's organic merino wool parka is made from 100% organic boiled merino wool, which is incredibly soft and warm. The coat has a full zip for easy on and off, plus two front pockets for storing your essentials. The natural fiber of merino wool is temperature regulating, so you'll be comfortable whether you're inside or out.
Ideal for the fall, early winter, and spring months, this coat will keep you looking sharp and feeling comfortable no matter where you go. Whether you're headed to the office or out on a date, this is the perfect choice for staying stylish and cozy all season long.
If you're looking for something that's stylish, warm, and sustainable, then the Disana women's organic merino wool jacket is the perfect option. It's better for the planet since it doesn't use any synthetic materials or chemicals in its production. Be sure to try out our women's organic merino wool coat and feel good about your choice!
Check Size Chart photo for measurements before making purchase.
Materials: 100% Organic Merino Boiled Wool / Partial lining on the hood and shoulders: 100% Organic Cotton (GOTS Certified).
Care: Wool care instructions are available here.
Made in Germany by Disana