These inserts are awesome for using as doublers in cloth diapers! They are the only way our little one can make it through the night. They are soft and absorbent - we keep coming back for more!
Hemp / Cotton Inserts for Baby Cloth Diapers
Hemp Diaper Inserts: Overnight Cloth Diaper Doubler Booster Pads
- SUPER ABSORBENT: perfect overnight diaper inserts for heavy wetter small kids
- ANTIMICROBIAL: unbleached hemp soaker reduces baby diaper rashes caused by bacteria
- GENTLE: natural hemp and cotton blend fibers are ideal for little baby's sensitive skin
- DURABLE: hemp is the strongest fiber that will last through many washes
- ECO FRIENDLY: reusable diaper booster pads are great for environment and your budget
Hemp and cotton blend inserts are great absorbency booster pads for heavy wetter babies. Also works well with nighttime cloth diapers for a good night sleep. Hemp cloth diaper inserts naturally can absorb a lot of moisture and hold it well, much better than microfiber inserts.
For best performance place hemp doubler under regular bamboo insert or wrap inside the trifolded prefold.
Hemp liner is compatible with baby EcoAble Cloth Diapers and most other diaper brands on the market. Use hemp cloth diaper inserts with pocket diapers, waterproof diaper covers or wool covers.
Size: 14 x 5 inches. Our fabrics are not pre-washed and some shrinkage is expected (normally up to 1.5 inches lengthwise). Shrinkage of the fabric and around the edges is common.
Materials: thirsty 4 layers of 55% Hemp / 45% Cotton.
Hemp doubler inserts require multiple washes before reaching maximum absorbency.
Care: Warm machine wash. Max. temperature 90F. Low tumble dry or line dry. Do not boil. Do not dry clean. No fabric softener.
Caution: Over-drying or hot washing in temperatures above 90F may cause the fabric to become misshapen and curled around the edges!
Designed in USA, made in China.
I love these inserts these are the only ones we use.